Master of Science / Chemistry (f/m)
You will ensure a cost optimized planning, act on your own initiative while working out and realizing development projects for our customers and follow the agreed milestones and project goals. Of course your actions need to be in compliance with all requirements and rules from occupational, technical and environmental safety, as insofar you act in place for the Plant Manager.
- Project management for realizing of syntheses in pilot and production equipment
- Planning and initiation of measurements in process development and optimization of products
- Technical contact person for marketing, for research and development and for our customers
- Planning and implementation of investments together with plant managers and plant engineers
- Initiation and moderation of optimization projects (Lean Sigma, Six Sigma)
- Assistance of Site Management and Production Management
- Organisational, safety and environmental responsibilities in the chemical plant
- Work on customer enquiries, flow charts, technical diagrams and calculation of costs in cooperation with Plant Manager
- Generation of application documents for Authorities related to new projects
- Implementation of new products in our plants
- Advanced degree in chemistry, process engineering, chemical engineering or related discipline, first experience in development or production are preferred
- Solid knowledge and experience in organic synthesis, chemical development and upscaling, analytical skills (GC, HPLC, NMR) are appreciated
- First experience in organic electronic materials (OLED, FLC etc.)
- Ability to analyze problems critically and find suitable and creative solutions
- Ability to think entrepreneurial, being proactive and self-reliant
- Pragmatic, target-oriented approach with focus on project and team work
- Flexibility and effectiveness in communication
- Good English skills and fluently in Business German
Interesting products with a complex added value offer challenging tasks in an economical and technical ambitious field. You can develop in an open-minded company and management culture. Our flat hierarchy supports short communication and decision paths. Our offer is completed by an attractive compensation package including profit sharing.
We are looking forward to your application. Please send your complete application documents including your salary expectations and your entry date to:
WeylChem InnoTec GmbH
Human Resources, Carola Schürle ● Alt-Fechenheim 34 ● 60386 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: 069/ 4109-2146
WeylChem InnoTec GmbH is the technology and innovation backbone of the WeylChem Group of Companies.
With its competencies in Analytics, Contract Research and Piloting as well as Specialized Custom Synthesis and Process development WeylChem InnoTec GmbH will serve customers in the chemical and related industries.
The company is headquartered in Frankfurt-Fechenheim and the Business Unit Custom Synthesis in the Industrial Park Frankfurt-Höchst with a headcount of more than 120 employees.
WeylChem Group of Companies is the Fine Chemicals platform of International Chemical Investors Group (ICIG). Sites located in Germany are in Frankfurt-Fechenheim, Frankfurt-Griesheim, Frankfurt-Höchst and Wiesbaden. Our customers are the leading manufacturers of Laundry & Home Care, Personal Care, Agrochemicals and Polymers.
The International Chemical Investors Group (ICIG) is a privately owned industrial group with sales in excess of € 2 billion and more than 6,000 employees worldwide. As a long-term interested owner, ICIG supports its companies to grow and enlarge the platform through further acquisitions in the chemical industry.